• The vendor will send a tracking number where you can follow the shipment progress.
• Contact the seller directly over Uniquips if any questions arise.
• Log in to your Uniquips account and view the status of your order.
1.) Send an e-mail to email@example.com with the order number and reason.
2.) If there is a shipping damage, please send pictures as well.
3.) We get in contact with the vendor and provide you the necessary return shipping information if needed.
• Deepens on the amount of the shipment and country of destination.
• A “threshold” is the minimum declared value a shipment must have for it to be subject to customs duty. Example: “threshold” is $200 and the order is below = No import tax is required.
• We provide an approximate calculation but do not charge them. The receiver is responsible for it and will be usually contacted from customs.
• Tariff codes for customs will be provided from Vendors
• No import tax between the European Union